Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Recently...

Was going thru my fren's blog Hana flower word...
Didn't even notice that she had such a blog until she told me about that...
Going thru and felt guilty...
Because it have been a while since the last time i update my blog..
Planning to put in some pictures but the line was FREAKING slow...

Chinese New Year is still around the corner...
Am busy having gathering with friends, and relatives...
Move over, this is the busiest Chinese New Year i've ever had...
I have been going out frequently since the 2nd day of the CNY...
and did not get enough rest during CNY...
It is kinda exhausted but i am happy with it...

Get to meet up Bobby during CNY,twice...
Had some memorable moment with him...
No crossing the line, we are still friends...
And i had happy with our relationship now...
Nothing to worry about, and nothing to quarrel about...
Just Friends...

My job...
Hmm, i resigned...
Will be work until this thursday...
Of cause it is hard for me to let go those cutie little angels...
Aaron, Aiden, Adeline, Qin Wie...etc...
Hopefully get to see Sheng Zhe before i leave to school...
But low chances as i think he will be coming back to school only on next week...
Principal and other teachers are asking me...
You really wanted to go ??
You really can let go all your kids??
Hell no, of cause i cannot let go my kids...
But i have to....

Counting down two days...Then i'll be jobless...

2 comments:

  1. there are many job around the place. dun worry..
    天下无不散的宴席

    ReplyDelete