Thursday, February 4, 2010

4th Feb...

Woke up 930 this morning...
Had a slice of bread and a cup of milk as breakfast...
After breakfast walk to Stanley Market with aunt...
That was tiring...
It took me 20 mins walking distance i think..

Reach Stanley, shopping time...
Brought some clothes for my dad, my mum and also myself..
Planning to go back there tomorrow to get somemore...^^
Took a teksi home with aunt that cost us HKD 19.5...
Had lunch at home...

After dinner around 2pm headed to Wan Zhai Market with aunt..
Finish her shopping Francis drove her home and i wandering around Wan Zhai..
Asked direction from Francis before that but totaly get myself lost after some turning...
So i got to depend on the lonely planet i brought before my flight...
I was so glad that i had the book with me...
If not i will be losing my way and do not know where to go..

From Wan Zhai i walked to Causeway Bay...
Causeway Bay is very happening and very crowded...
And of cause there are many branded stall here...
Gucci, Dior, Miu Miu..etc.
Went to Time Square, it was so different from the Time Square we had in M'sia...
Also went to Lee Garden, Causeway Bay Plaza...etc...

After walking for like 5 hours non stop...
I went back to Wan Zhai to find the place that Francis took us last time...
Finally i found that place...
Took a bowl of Wantan Mee + Ice Red bean....
Both cost me HKD 39...

After dinner, getting very tired and decided not to wait for Francis till 830pm..
Call Francis and ask him where to get a bus home...
This was a funny experience for me...
And this was the first time i am taking a bus in a foreign country..
Francis ask me to take 260 that go to stanley...
And this bus will bring me home...
of cause there are some funny things happen in between...
will Post it out later...


Lastly, i wanted to thank the aunt that point me to the correct direction to take a bus...
She is being so friendly and so helpful..
and i also wanted to thank the good looking chinese man that explain to me on the bus fare.. :)
Among them all, there person that helped me alot is Francis, THANK YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment