Saturday, February 6, 2010

06 Feb @ HK

Am the last one to wake up this morning...
Not that late actually...
It was around 9am..
After finish frenshing up...
Went to Wan Chai again for breakfast...
This time i am not alone..
I went there with aunt and cousin...
Had a bowl of Beef noodles...

After that we went to the wet market...
Aunt get some vege and meat...
Later on Francis sent us back...
I wanted Francis to drop me by Stanley Market again...

Brought a ski pants for my mum and dad...
Cost me 150 HKD each...
Consider cheap compare to M'sia...
Then get myself a small suitcase...
After that straight away headed back home...

There was a party held a 3pm..
It was sam " full month" party...
Felt so uncomfortable attending this kind of party...
Because i do not know any of them...
Spoke to some person...
They are being very friendly to me...
Wanted to thank JC and Yan...
They kept on sending sms to me so that i wont feel that bored....
It is so nice to have them as friends :)

After the party...
I help to bath Sam...
This tiny little fella was so cute...
And he likes to shower...

Had a big king size burger as dinner...
And that will be my last dinner in HK....
Bye bye Hong Kong, Hello Malaysia...
Am coming back tomorrow...


P/S : I met the world's famous ping pong player 张怡宁 in the party, and i do not recognize her until aunt told me who she is...^^

1 comment:

  1. haha...!! thanks me leii!!!!!

    cum bk msia we go seafoods!!

    ReplyDelete