Monday, December 28, 2009

Give Up....

Was going thru Yennie's Dream Blog, and found a meaningful post "有時,放棄也是一種快樂...".

In a sudden, the word "give up" prompt into my mind...
But as she mentioned in her post...
how many of us really willing to give up our pass?

Pass sometimes can be..
hurtful...
happy...
sad...
or even precious....

My pass consist of everything i mentioned above...
I admit that i cannot give up my pass...
because it was very precious to me ...
although it was hurtful sometimes...

2 comments:

  1. every moment is like a treasure in our hearts...
    that's why there is a words called 'unforgettable'

    even we can give up... but we never able to give up the memory...
    always remember it in our mind.. >,.<~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unforgettable...
    i like this word and i like the song...

    ReplyDelete